- Programs & Incentives
Programs & Incentives
Local Programs & Incentives
A variety of local, state, and federal programs and incentives are available to businesses that locate, expand, and do business in the City of Cocoa:
- Ad Valorem Tax Abatement Program
- Brownfields Redevelopment Program
- Commercial Facade Program
- Commercial Property Enhancement Program
- Economic Development Incentive Fund
- HUBZone Program
- Loan Interest Subsidy Program (Diamond Square CRA only)
- Small Business Assistance Program
- Workforce Training and Education
State incentives are managed by Enterprise Florida, which is overseen by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
For detailed information on State incentives available to qualified targeted industries, visit Enterprise Florida.
GrowFL is the program of the Florida Economic Gardening Institute at the University of Central Florida. GrowFL provides strategies, resources and support to second-stage companies for next level growth. By supporting companies with Strategic Research and peer-to-peer CEO mentoring, GrowFL helps companies overcome obstacles to growth and leads them towards prosperity. For information on the GrowFL program, eligibility requirements, guidelines, application, and contact information click here.